Faculty and staff interested in seeking external funding are invited to attend a full-day seminar on Monday, June 17th which will cover strategies and tips for writing successful grant proposals. The live broadcast will be presented by Stephen Russell, Ph.D. and David Morrison, Ph.D. of Grant Writers’ Seminars & Workshops LLC.
Key topics will include:
· Developing fundable ideas
· Identifying appropriate sources of grant support
· The essentials of good proposal writing
· Maximizing your application’s competitiveness
· Writing for the grant proposal reviewers
Participants will receive a copy of The Grant Application Writers Workbook. Continental breakfast and lunch will also be provided.
Registration deadline is Friday, June 7.
For more details or to reserve a seat, visit: http://www.csus.edu/research/workshops/grantwriters.htm