Back to Calendar
Hornet Football vs. Montana
Saturday, November 2, 2013
All day event
Sacramento State vs. Montana
Saturday, Nov. 2, Kick-off 1:05 p.m.
Hornet Football Stadium
Sacramento State Alumni Season Ticket Special Offer
As a valued member of the Sacramento State Alumni Association, 2013 Hornet Football Season Tickets are now being offered as a discount for just $60.
This special offer includes all six home games including the 60
Annual Causeway Classic.
Become a season ticket holder today and enjoy the same seat for every game and avoid standing in lines on game day!
To purchase an Alumni season ticket, please call (916)278-2222 or online by following the directions below:
Please click here to purchase tickets online
Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the “Group Sales" section
Type in the promo code “Alumni” in the "Group Sales Password/Promo Code" box
Buy your tickets
All season tickets will be located in section 215 of Hornet Stadium. All season tickets will be mailed in late August. To choose your actual seats or if you have any questions please call T’Ante Sims '02 (Marketing) at (916) 278-2222.
The Sacramento State Police Department, in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgate area. Alcohol is not permitted outside this area. Consumption of alcohol in non-designated areas of campus is prohibited.
The University will place trash receptacles conveniently throughout the tailgate area for trash disposal. Please dispose of charcoals in designated coal barrels only.
1. Parking lots will be open for tailgating three hours before kickoff.
2. Parking spaces are limited to one space per car.
3. Tailgating activities must not interfere with or obstruct adjacent parking spaces or travel lanes.
4. Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed without express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
5. Kegs are expressly prohibited.
6. Non-portable furniture (i.e. couches) is prohibited in the tailgate area.
7. All tailgating must conclude 15 minutes prior to kickoff.
8. California laws pertaining to the possession, consumption and distribution of alcohol and controlled substances will be enforced.
9. Large grills pulled by vehicles (on their own wheels) are not permitted in the tailgate area without express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
10. Buses are not permitted in the tailgate area.
11. Musical bands and/or other amplified performances will be allowed only if approved in advance by the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
12. Portable generators are not allowed in the parking area unless first approved by the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
Fans are invited to come support the Sacramento State football team’s Hornet Walk at approximately 2.5 hours before each home game. The Hornet Walk takes place down the center lane of Parking Lot 7 (please see map).
Parents of Hornet football players are encouraged to set up along the Hornet Walk route on the center lane of Parking Lot 7 (please see map).
Everyone is subject to laws governing minors in possession, open intoxicants, consumption on a public highway, open intoxicants in a motor vehicle and various other laws.
*Reminders include change notification.
before event starts.
Set Reminder for all occurrences of this event.